Sunday, March 6, 2016

Chapter Forty One

Raizada mansion had truly changed after that day. Happiness had truly returned to the home and it was filled with laughter. Mornings began with Shalini and Khushi waking up early and preparing breakfast. Aryan and Arnav would come down to join the ladies, have breakfast together before going off to work, of course, after the men snuck in a kiss from their wife. The day would go on and both mother and daughter worked together in the house until the men came home, had tea together and relaxed, worked a bit more, before joining together again for dinner. After dinner would always be fun, sitting out in the back patio, talking the night away until they went to bed for, well, night activities ;)

As planned, a party for Shalini was held and many family friends and relatives came that night, extremely happy that Shalini was back. When the guests were settled down, Lavanya introduced Shalini to the stage and Shalini thanked everyone for coming. She explained somewhat of the hardships she had faced and that she is very grateful for the love and support she receives from her family, and couldn't ask for anything more.

Well...

"...I am not just a proud mother of one child, but a proud mother of seven children, a proud mother in-law of three, and now I hope to be a proud grandmother of many," Shalini grinned.

While the three Raizada boys' eyebrows shot up, the three Raizada bahus blushed and looked away.

Shalini chuckled. "Once again, thank you so much for coming out tonight," Shalini smiled, and she returned to her husband, who wrapped his arm around his wife and held her to his side.

The three Raizada men turned to their wives. "You heard her," they whispered with a smirk on their face, their intentions clear.

However each of the bahus had a different reaction:

"Indeed I did," Seema said, biting her lip, her intentions clear.

"I did. So," Payal smirked, her intentions clear.

"I... I... um, I," was all Khushi could say, feeling very blushy on the topic.

"Is my sweetheart blushing," Arnav teased.

Khushi bit her lip, trying her best to avoid Arnav's gaze. Of course she wanted children, however the topic coming up like this was quite embarrassing to Khushi, especially with the way her husband gazed at her.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw NK and Seema get up.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," Arnav said, bringing Khushi's attention back to him, though she still wouldn't look at him. "Plus, it is Ammu's request after all."

Khushi glanced up to look at Shalini. She was still with Aryan, talking to some guests.

"And we have to respect her request," Arnav murmured.

Khushi was about to say something when she saw Akash and Payal get up and leave.

"So what do you say Khushi," Arnav smirked softly.

"U-um... I... I...."

"Yes," Arnav said, moving closer to Khushi.

"Um, I, um... I'll be right back," and Khushi quickly got up and dashed away.

"Khushi," Arnav called out, but Khushi quickly swerved away.

She made her way through the guests and excused herself to the ladies room. Once she was inside, she checked all the stalls then locked the door so no one could come in. She moved to the sink and washed her hands, hoping the cold water would cool her down. She dried her hands and ran them over her head to smoothen out her hair.

What's wrong with me? Why am I getting so worked up over this? I want a child and it seems like Arnav is okay with it.... but is he only saying this because of Ammu? Or does he really...? Why is this so confusing?!

Khushi looked at her reflection.

I really shouldn't be thinking so hard on this. I mean I'd be getting what I want, right? A baby that I would love and raise with Arnav by my side. I want a family. I want to shower my child with love.... love I never got as a child.

Khushi looked down at her stomach and placed her hands over it.

I want to experience all of those feelings every mother feels when she's with child. I want to spend those nine months having my child grow within me. I want to feel it kick for the first time. I want to play it music and talk to it. I want it to feel it's mothers love before it arrives. And I want it to feel it's father's love before it arrives.

Khushi looked up at her reflection and imagined herself heavily pregnant with a very pregnant baby bump.

I want all of that. Even Ammu wants me to have that. And Arnav... maybe he is ready. Maybe... maybe he does want it. Or else why would he make those comments? Yeah... Arnav must want a child! He really-

Khushi blushed.

A child of our own. Perhaps a boy, just like Arnav. My own little prince.

Khushi pictured her and Arnav with a little baby boy, their bundle of joy. It made her smile and blush harder, and she couldn't wait for her fantasy to come true.

With a big smile on her face, Khushi fixed herself up and got out of the bathroom. She walked down the hall, her smile plastered on her face, when she heard something.

"Oh god!"

Khushi paused and her eyebrows scrunched.

"Jaan," the female voice said, and then a man moaned.

Khushi's eyes widened. What the-?

"Jaan I'm going to..." and the woman cried out in ecstasy, followed by the man, letting out a deep groan.

Khushi's face reddened. Did I just hear...?

Several moments later, the door opened, revealing a sated NK and sated Seema. The second their eyes met Khushi's, the couple froze. It was evident by Khushi's face that their bhabi had definitely heard them making love in the closet.

"Uh, hi bhabi," NK tried to say casually.

Seema pursed her lips and avoided eye contact, all the while poor Khushi reddened by the second, unable to face them.

"Hi," Khushi practically whispered, and she speed-walked out of there.

Oh my god, did I just hear NK and Seema have sex! I-

"Holy fuck!"

Khushi froze and her eyes widened, ready to pop out.

"Fuck, baby, yes!"

Oh my god, is that-?

Before she could finish her thought, the female voice cried out in ecstasy, followed by a man's sated cry. Moments later, the door opened, revealing just the people Khushi thought were inside.

"B-bhabi," Akash stammered when he saw Khushi standing there in shock.

Payal blushed and ducked behind Akash and poor Khushi had reddened even more, no longer her beautiful pale but crimson.

Not knowing what she could possibly say, Khushi dashed away.

What the hell is going on?! First NK and Seema, now Akash and Payal?!  What the-?

"Aryan, please!"

Khushi froze once more, silently pleading that she really wasn't hearing what she thought she was hearing.

"Aryan... Aryan- ah!"

Khushi immediately dashed down the hall, unable to believe what she had just heard.

Khushi entered the main hall and sat back down in her seat, chugging down her glass of water. Arnav looked at her oddly as his poor wife just gazed forward in shock.

"Khushi are you okay? You're as red as a tomato," he frowned.

Khushi didn't say anything. She was just too in shock.

A waitress came up to them to refill Khushi's water.

"Oh yeah, can I get a gimlet," Arnav asked.

"Of course Sir," she nodded. "Anything else for you ma'am," she asked, looking at Khushi.

"Perhaps an Orgasm."

Khushi's eyes shot up to Arnav's. "What," she crimsoned.

Arnav laughed. "Oh baby, your face," he laughed. He turned to the waitress. "She's fine, just the gimlet."

The waitress nodded and left.

Arnav chuckled. "Seriously Khushi, what is the matter with you? Why are you so red?"

Another waitress came to the table next to theirs. "Here's your Sex on the Beach," she said, placing it down before she left.

Khushi bit her lip. "This night has gone from sweet to nothing but sex."

Arnav scrunched his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

In that moment, Akash and Payal, NK and Seema, and Aryan and Shalini came back into the room and took their seats. Their sated expressions were still somewhat visible on their face and Khushi couldn't meet her eyes with any of them. Arnav noticed but he didn't understand a thing as the waitress came with his drink.

"More like a night of weird," Arnav said, and he took a swig of his drink.

4 comments:

  1. It was fun reading this .. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god that was funny
    poor khushi was more embarrassed than anyone else
    wonder if Arnav will find out n tease her
    lookin forward to next update
    thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
    Heatsha8176

    ReplyDelete