Sunday, November 20, 2016

Chapter Fifty

Partying with the Raizada's was never a calm thing, especially when it's Lavanya planning it. But because she took her Khushi Bhabi's feelings into consideration, she piped it down a bit and invited only close family member's to Arnav's and Khushi's second anniversary.

"Has it really been two years? Feels a lot more than that," Arnav said to his wife.

"Oh? And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

Arnav frowned. "Don't try picking up a fight with me now wifey. Pregnancy may have made you brave but I know how to turn you into putty," he smirked.

Khushi smacked his arm and Arnav chuckled. She looked around at their guests, who were only the immediate family. Lavanya had wanted to invite more family, saying that they were 'close enough', but Khushi didn't really want too many people over, so Lavanya complied.

Shalini came walking over to the couple. "How's it going you two? Feeling alright Khushi?"

Khushi nodded. "Yes Ammu, I'm fine. Though I think I may need to put my feet up," she said, looking down at her somewhat puffy feet.

Shalini led her to a chair and had her put her feet up on another.

"If only the hall had more cushioned seats," she said, looking around for one.

"It's fine Ammu, there's no need."

"That's right," Arnav said as he came walking over.

He picked up Khushi's feet from the chair and sat down on it, replacing her feet on his lap.

"Thank you Chote," his mother smiled, ruffling his hair. "Behave," she warned, and then she left.

Arnav shook his head. "Moody," he huffed.

Khushi narrowed her eyes and Arnav simply rolled his.

"Don't you go starting with that pregnancy bravery of yours."

"I am brave on my own!"

"Doubt it."

Khushi gaped at him. Annoyed, she tried to move her feet away, but Arnav gripped onto them. She squinted at him, her expression telling him to let her go, but instead, Arnav began to massage her feet. In an instant she purred, and Arnav smirked at her devilishly.

Khushi squirmed in her seat. "You know what your foot massages do to me," she nearly whispered.

"That I do."

"So stop."

"Never," and there was a gleam in his eyes.

"Ooh! Look at you two!"

Both Arnav and Khushi looked up to see Payal and Seema. The two sat down beside Khushi and looked at them with adoration.

"Foot massages are the best," Payal chirped. "Lucky you."

"If I could even get NK to get up from his seat, that would be a miracle," Seema frowned.

"Hey!"

All four looked up to see Akash and NK, NK frowning like a child who was denied of candy.

NK plopped down beside his wife. "I don't always sit my butt down on the couch."

"You sure," Lavanya piped as she walked past them, holding a tray of cupcakes to hand out to the elders.

NK glared at his sister before turning to his wife. "How does she always do that," he asked, his glare turning into confusion.

"There really is no explanation there," his wife simply shrugged.

"You deserve it," Arnav smirked.

"I do not," NK frowned.

"Stop acting like a kid."

"I agree with Bhai," Akash said with a frown. "Dude, you're a married man for more than both us couples combined! Grow up."

NK scowled. "I'll have you know that in the three years, ten months, and 27 days that I have been married, I have acted very much like a grown up, thank you very much!"

Everyone simply blinked at him.

"What?"

"Aww, baby," Seema gushed, and wrapped her arms around him.

"Way to go man," Akash said. "Now our wives are gonna be pissed at us."

"Ditto," Arnav scowled.

Both Khushi and Payal scowled at their husbands and the two Raizada men looked away.

"It seems like my younger devar is the better husband out of the three of you," Khushi scowled.

"Thank you, thank you," NK bowed.

"He is not," Arnav defended. "He doesn't give foot massages like I do, now does he," he glared at his cousin.

"No, but-"

"So there!"

Khushi scowled at her husband. "Well its not like she has fat feet like mine, filled with water!"

"Actually, that's only a matter of time," Seema said in a low voice.

Everyone hushed down and all eyes were on her. Even Lavanya, who was passing by them, froze.

"Bhabi say wah," Lavanya squeaked.

Khushi blinked. "You mean you're...."

Seema simply nodded and the other women gasped.

"When," Payal asked mischievously, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh good grief," Akash frowned at his wife.

"How," Khushi asked.

"What the," Arnav frowned at his wife.

"Um, I believe I'm at five weeks now so about two weeks before that, and anger."

"Ooh girl," Payal sang.

"That's the best," Khushi exclaimed.

"I know," Seema gushed.

All the men looked at them oddly and without a word, they stood up and left.

"Better them gone than here," Lavanya said as she sat down. "Now spill! What happened?!"

"Your brother is an idiot, that's what," Seema frowned. "Remember that foster sister of mine? The one I hate?"

"Ugh, her? Yes," Payal scowled.

"Who," Khushi asked.

"Remember when I told you about my foster sister who wanted to steal NK from me," Seema frowned.

"Oh yeah! Been there, over that bitch. What was her name? Tina? Trina?"

"Yeah, Trina, ugh!"

"Oh I remember that bitch. Hated her," Lavanya exclaimed.

"So what happened," Payal asked.

"Well it was date night and that bitch showed up! We went bowling and of all places she just  had to be there! And the nerve of that girl, flirting with my husband at the bar like he was single! She never even knew him when he was single! She only knew him when he was in a relationship with me!"

"Oh boy, you really are pregnant, huh," Lavanya blinked.

"She totally ruined date night and I was furious with him when we got home. Luckily no one else was home that night to hear us."

"Oh is that the night Ma, Pops, and I went out to that party?"

"The coworker one? Yes."

"Ah, I see. Continue with caution."

"Um, okay.... So we got home and I blew up on him, and he totally didn't see any problem in it! According to him, it shouldn't even matter because we're married and because he loves me, can you believe that?!"

"Men," the other ladies scoffed together.

"Exactly! They never understand! So next thing you know, we're fighting and arguing and the next I'm bent over and getting the best angry-fuck of my life."

"Who said children don't come from anger," Lavanya said, her head tilted.

"What could be better than that though," Payal said. "Angry-fucks are the best!"

"Amen sista," and the two high-fived.

"You're so lucky," Khushi said. "You got an angry fuck and I got a silent treatment," and she twitched her lips.

"No," the other three gasped.

"Yes," Khushi gasped back. "Ugh, don't even get me into it, I don't even want to say her name."

Payal turned to Seema. "Are you guys even ready? I mean you graduate in like two months and then real life begins."

"I know, but NK and I have spoken about it. We've been together for so long and married for years... now seemed to be okay."

"But what about spending free time together," Khushi asked.

"Let's face it Bhabi, we're never going to be free ever again. We were free when the only thing we had to worry about was algebra and acne. Never again will we be free, at least, maybe not until we're 60 or something."

"True... but don't you want to go away on trips and stuff and spend time together before having a third member?"

"Not really. We used to do that kind of stuff when we were in high school."

"You did?"

"These two traveled to other countries with friends in high school," Lavanya said.

"No way! How?"

"It was easy for me since my foster home didn't care enough and NK, well... he did whatever," Seema shrugged.

"Now that's true," Lavanya pointed out.

"So we've kinda done all of that. And now we're ready to settle down," she sighed.

Khushi reached out and held Seema's hand."Well I'm happy for you." The other's reached out as well. "We all are."

"Thanks you guys," Seema smiled with tears.

"Oh no!"

NK came running over and covered his wife's eyes.

"NK-!"

"If she starts crying, we'll drown in her tears," he explained.

Seema smacked his hands away and he pulled them back as the other Raizada men joined them.

"Man up bro, stop acting like a baby, you're having one," Akash said as he stood behind his wife.

"Oh ha, ha," NK said sarcastically.

"You should really listen to your elders," Arnav said, taking his seat again and putting Khushi's feet on his lap once more.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You should also listen to me for relationship advice."

Akash scoffed while Arnav cocked his eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me?"

"After all I've been with my sexy wifey for so long," and he kissed her.

Payal smacked Akash's arm. "Why can't you be like that?"

"Like what," Akash defended. "I'm better than him and you know it."

"As if," and she rolled her eyes.

"You really are lucky Seema," Khushi said. "I got stuck with this one."

"And you thank divine above that you did," Arnav smiled.

"As if!" She placed her hands over her very big bump. "I'm sorry your daddy sucks."

"Hey! Don't make me look bad to my kid!"

"I can and I will- ah!"

Khushi gripped her stomach and while everyone else huddled to her side, Arnav smirked.

"Bhai, quit smirking and help," Lavanya exclaimed.

"Sure. Apologize Khushi."

Khushi glared at him. "Sorry."

Immediately, she felt another jab from the baby and when yelped.

"Bhai," Akash exclaimed, but Arnav simply crossed his arms.

"Apologize," he repeated.

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

Just like that, the pain went away.

"Now that's what I call being a daddy's girl," Arnav smirked.

The three ladies blinked. "Whoa."

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait for my kid to so that," NK chirped.

"I can't wait to have my own kid," Akash exclaimed.

The three Raizada bahus looked at each other and then at Khushi's bump, with the same thought going through their head.

Oh... my... Raizada!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and cute update loved it after such a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear I loved the update........ Its beautiful........

    (orchids8888 from IF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful update loved it can't wait for next part.......ameena671

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a cute nd beautiful update
    Love it

    ReplyDelete