Friday, October 3, 2014

Chapter Twenty Three


Arnav laid back in bed as Khushi read aloud to him:

"Are you sleeping with anyone?” 

The question was asked so casually it took a second to process what he’d said. 


I inhaled sharply. “Why is that any business of yours?” 


He looked at me and I saw what I’d seen the first time we’d met—tremendous power and steely control. Both of which had me taking an involuntary step back. Again. At least I didn't fall this time; I was making progress. 


“Because I want to fuck you, Eva. I need to know what’s standing in my way, if anything.” 


"What the," Arnav said, hearing that line.

"I know," Khushi gushed. "Isn't he so demanding?!"

Arnav cocked an eyebrow. "Angel, say what?"

Khushi giggled. "I think it's... cool, that Gideon is so demanding."

"Cool?"

"Yeah," she smiled, and she went back to her book.

Arnav just blinked. "Who are you and where's Khushi?"

Khushi put the book down and chuckled. "I'm right here Arnav, stop teasing me," and she went back to the book.

"I'm serious! I'm surprised you even read these books!"

Khushi looked up at him. "But why? You once saw me reading Fifty Shades Darker in the library."

"I did?"

Khushi looked side to side. "Yeah... you asked if the seat was taken while I was reading."

Arnav crossed his arms and went into thought. "Hmm... can't remember."

"I was blushing...?"

"Oh, now I remember," and he chuckled. "Well if the books make you blush, then you're too innocent for them baby," he teased.

"Oh please, I've read that series a good four times already."

Arnav's eyes widened. "Say what?!"

Khushi smiled and nodded. "Yerp," and she continued reading.

Arnav blinked. "Then that means... you know all about this stuff?"

"What stuff," she asked, not looking up.

"This... the sex."

Khushi looked up at him and saw the confusion on his face. Sighing, she bookmarked the page and put the book down and then turned to him. "Yes Arnav, I do know everything about sex."

"Then... all this time... when I asked you to stay calm and...?" Arnav was just too confused.

"Well... I mean I know about it, but doing it is different than knowing," Khushi said softly.

"Uh... huh...."

Khushi pursed her lips and slightly shrugged. "Does it bother you," she asked softly.

Arnav shook his head. "No.... I just thought... I didn't think you'd know about this stuff. But it does rather explain some things."

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows. "Explain what?"

Arnav smirked and came over her. "Why you're so kinky in bed," and he winked.

Khushi gasped and blushed. She slapped him on his chest and Arnav laughed. He buried his face in her neck and held her tightly to him as he laid back down. Khushi just smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Khushi," he said into her neck.

"Hmm?"

"Since you do know everything about sex...."

"Yeah...?"

Arnav looked up at her. "Then you know what a man wants right?"

"Um...?"

Arnav sat up. "Come on, I now know that you should know."

Khushi sat up as well, but she didn't look at him. She had a good feeling she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Well..."

Khushi looked at him and saw his signature smirk dancing on his lips. "Um...."

Arnav wagged his eyebrows and Khushi giggled.

"Yes, Arnav, I think I do know what a man wants," she giggled.

"And...?"

"And... I dunno," she blushed.

Arnav smiled lightly. His angel really was something. He moved her so that she was sitting on his lap. "Would you do it?"

Khushi had his hands in hers and was playing with his fingers. "I dunno,"she said softly.

"Are you scared," he asked softly.

Khushi shook her head.

"Then?"

Khushi clasped each of their hands together. "I... I'm... okay, I'm scared," she admitted.

"Why?"

Khushi loosened her grip on his hands. "Of not satisfying you,"she nearly whispered.

Khushi tried to release her hands, but Arnav tightened his hold.

"What do you mean," Arnav asked, astonished.

Khushi didn't say anything but just looked at their hands.

"Khushi, look at me."

But Khushi didn't move.

"Look at me angel."

Khushi slowly looked up at him.

"I don't want you to ever think something like that again. I love you and that's all that matters. No one is ever the best at anything and we always learn. Don't think that you're not capable of doing something, be it whatever it is. You have to try first. If you're good, then great! But if not, there's always improvement."

Khushi looked down.

Releasing their hands, Arnav cupped her cheeks. "Do you love me?"

Khushi looked at him. "Of course!"

Arnav smiled. "Then that's all that matters."

Khushi smiled lightly and then hugged Arnav. She rested her head on Arnav's shoulder, holding onto him. Arnav smiled and held onto his angel, running his hand up and down on her back. They stayed that way for a while until it was getting late. They both laid down and Khushi snuggled into Arnav's chest, both holding each other as they fell asleep.

*~*

Their honeymoon soon came to an end and their love was greater than ever. When they got back to Raizada mansion, Aryan was ecstatic to see his children home. School soon began and like Aryan said, Khushi went back to school. The Raizada couple were the talk of the school. Everyone waited on the first day back, just to see the newlywed couple. They came arriving together on Arnav's motorcycle, Khushi holding onto her husband, sitting behind him. They walked in together and all eyes were on them.

Throughout the day, people came to them and congratulated them. Among them was Viren, who had accepted it and was happy for his friend. He even began to be nice to Khushi and they got along quite well. Viren even apologized for being a jerk to her, but Khushi didn't mind at all.

But, one person on campus was not ready to accept this.

Sheetal fumed as she watched the newlywed couple throughout the day. She couldn't believe a poor little girl like Khushi was married to The Arnav Singh Raizada. It absolutely disgusted her and she could not tolerate it at all.

Fortunately for her, the year came rapidly to an end and before they even knew it, they had all graduated. On the day of graduation, Aryan and Dai Ma both came to see Arnav and Khushi graduate. Aryan was proud to see both his son and daughter graduating together.

This of course meant a party.

That evening, a small party was thrown for the family. Akash and NK's families were in town, so everyone came over to celebrate.

"Congrats Nanav," NK said as he went to his brother upon his arrival.

"Thank you. Now what's the deal," Arnav said.

Khushi was beside Arnav and scrunched her eyebrows. "Deal?"

"Of course. He came to me first thing - something is definitely up."

"Oh please Nanav," NK said, "I can be happy for you right."

"True, but only when you're up to something."

NK made a face as Seema came over.

"You're right Bhai, he is."

"Wifey," NK whined, but Seema laughed.

"Well whatever it is, it's not happening," Arnav declared.

"What-? But Nanav, you haven't even-"

"I don't need to NK; you have to many crazy ideas. It's not happening."

Akash came in and placed an arm over NK's shoulder. "Don't be depressed bro, you'll live."

"Now that you're here, I won't be," NK flirted.

"Paws off my man," Payal said, as she came over with Lavanya.

"You're lucky - I've seen it happening since I was born," Lavanya complained.

The night went on, everyone having fun and enjoying a lovely dinner. It was definitely an enjoyable night, and Khushi felt blessed to have in laws- no, a family like this.

*~*

As time went on, Khushi learned the rules and the ways of the house. She had quickly adapted in and never for a moment did she ever feel she wasn't at home. She had love surrounding her, from Aryan's fatherly love to Arnav's naughty hubby love - everything was amazing!

Arnav had gotten busy with work, brnaching out his company. A branch had recently been opened in the main city, so Arnav would go away now and then, spending a few days there, just to help the place start up and stay in tact. It would bother Khushi, since she couldn't have her husband with her, but their love wasn't any less.

Whenever Arnav was around, love and passion was always in the air. One thing that was always there was the sex. Almost every other night, the two couldn't resist each other and were busy in love-making. Not for a second were their hands off of each other, and Khushi absolutely loved it. She was very happy, something she hadn't been her whole life.

Eventually, the branch at the city was settled, and Arnav could stay home. He worked at the office in town and got consumed in work. Khushi too was busy with housework, Dai Ma falling sick with a very bad fever. Khushi was busy taking care of the whole house, that when Arnav was home, she didn't have time for him. At night, Khushi was too tired so Arnav couldn't even spend the night with her. But, whenever Khushi got a moment to spare, Arnav was busy with work and couldn't give her any time at all.

Arnav wasn't liking it one bit. He wanted to spend time with Khushi, just like they used before they got married. He didn't want things to change just because they were married now. Dai Ma had eventually gotten better and Khushi had got more time on her hand.

Arnav had come home from work and was sitting in the living room, loosening his tie. Khushi came in with his tea and placed it down on the table in front of him

"Khushi, we're going out tonight," Arnav said.

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows. "Where?"

Arnav stood up and went in front of her. "On a date."

"A date? But we don't date anymore, we're married."

"So? I can still take you out on a date."

"True... but there's work to be done at home and-"

"I don't wanna hear any of that, I'm taking you out," he declared.

"But Arnav-"

Arnav caught her by her wrist and pulled her into him. Khushi looked at him wide eyed, and tried to free herself.

"Arnav-"

"I haven't had moment with you in so long baby. We've both been busy and I want to spend time with you."

Khushi sighed. "I want to spend time with you too, Arnav."

"Then it's settled, I'm taking you out."

"But Arnav-"

"But nothing Khushi. We're going out and that's final. Okay?"

Khushi sighed. "Okay, happy?"

Arnav smiled. "Very much."

7 comments: