Saturday, February 3, 2018

Chapter Twenty Two

As the days went on, Dhruv continued to disgust Arnav and Khushi with his toys. It was just absolutely revolting! Humorous at some points but mainly revolting. But the couple dealt with it, Khushi especially, surprised by her own level of tolerance.

One evening, Khushi was down in the den. Arnav was working in his study and had wanted a drink, but instead of having him losing his focus on the task at hand, Khushi told him that she would make it for him. Having seen him make his drinks so many times, Khushi had eventually learned. She had also began to drink, but only here and there and not to an excess.

Khushi stood behind the bar making her and her hubby a gin & tonic, when Dhruv's toys entered the room.

"Oh! I'll have a gin & tonic too," Payal said.

"Could I get a scotch, neat," Seema said.

"I'll have a vodka soda," Sheetal smiled.

Khushi scoffed, putting down the bottle of gin. "You're kidding me right," she said, her eyebrow arched.

She was so not dealing with this shit.

"You're the one making drinks," Payal shrugged. "So we told you what we want."

"I'm not a bartender," Khushi replied with a roll of her eyes.

"You might as well be," Sheetal scoffed and all of them chuckled.

This made Khushi arch her eyebrow at her. "Excuse me?"

The three looked at her.

"You come into my home and you're treating me with that attitude? Nuh uh, not gonna happen."

Seema scoffed. "Your home? This isn't your home. You were bought and brought into this palace. So please honey, don't play yourself."

A small smirk grew on Khushi's face. "I'm not the only one who got bought now then am I?"

The girls squinted at her.

Khushi picked up her drink. "But unlike you three, the man who took me, freed me. He married me and he loves me. Your buyer only uses you with his tiny so-called cock," and she took a sip.

Sheetal scoffed. "Love? Raizada Saab doesn't love you. You go on mewling all day to him, telling him that you love him but not once has he said it back to you."

"That's because he doesn't need to. Sometimes actions speak louder than words. He doesn't need to say the words to prove that he loves me. He just needs to show me and that's all I'll ever need."

"Yeah right," Payal said. "Why the hell would anyone love a nobody like you? Get over yourself Khushi, Raizada Saab doesn't love you."

Khushi opened her mouth to retort when she was interrupted.

"Now that's not true."

All the ladies looked up and saw Arnav entering the room. He walked over to Khushi and picked up the other drink she had prepared.

"Timelines is important wifey, you know that."

"That I do. Just got interrupted," Khushi replied, glaring at the girls.

Arnav placed his arm around Khushi's shoulder, dangling his drink from his hand. "I can see that."

Arnav could see the way Dhruv's toys looked at him with desire. Once upon a time, he would have done something, or rather done all three of them. But now it only disgusted him.

"Wifey?"

"Yes hubby?"

"Three whores are looking at me and I'm disgusted."

Dhruv's toys looked at him in shock.

"Before I get sick, do something."

Khushi laughed and turned into him, placing their drinks down on the bar. She held his face in her hands and kissed him, Arnav responding. They could hear the distaste from the girls' mouths but they could care less.

Khushi pulled back first. "Better?"

"Completely," and Khushi laughed. "How would you like to make it better-er?"

Khushi pulled back slightly to get a good look at him. "Better-er?"

"You're questioning again wifey," Arnav scowled with a roll of his eyes.

But Khushi couldn't help her laughter, too humored by the words of her husband. As for her husband, he didn't see what was so funny. So he simply swooped her up and hauled her over his shoulder.

"Wha- Arnav!" Khushi gripped onto Arnav's sides, blowing her hair out of her face. "Put me down."

Instead, Arnav gave her a spank. "Bad wifey. First you were late with my drink and then you question - very bad wifey," and he spanked her again.

"I was not at fault hubby, you know that. It was those disgusting whores that thought of me as a bartender."

Arnav gaped at them. "My wifey? A bartender? How absurd!"

The girls glanced at each other, gulping. Even though Arnav's voice had dripped with sarcasm, the fire that burned within his eyes meant opposite.

"Will hubby put me down now?"

"As if," and he spanked her again.

"Arnav," Khushi chuckled.

Just then, Aman entered the room. "Sir, the lawyer is here."

Arnav nodded and Aman left the room.

"Lawyer? For what," Khushi asked.

"For you."

"Me?"

"Wifey..."

"I mean it Arnav. Why would a lawyer want to see me?"

Arnav glared at Dhruv's toys. "Someone was wrong about calling you a nobody."

Payal gulped, looking down at the floor as her cheeks heated with blush.

"Meaning," Khushi asked.

Arnav sighed. "I really do hate questions."

Giving her another spank, Arnav headed out of the den with Khushi still hauled over his shoulder. Once they were out of earshot, Sheetal turned to the others.

"Why on earth would a lawyer be here to see Khushi?"

"I have no clue," Payal replied.

"You think he might be divorcing her," Seema asked.

All three's eyes widened. Excited and humored by the idea, they followed after them.

This they had to see.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wonderful update loved it
    I think Arnav is going to make Khushi his partner in business or transformaing some shares on her name
    What will be Dhurv and his toys reaction on this matter
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete