Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Chapter Six

After dinner was complete, Arnav led Khushi to the den. There was a bar and Arnav went to it to set himself up a drink. He had Khushi sit down on the sofa before the fire place, and Khushi huddled herself up, holding onto her legs tightly as she watched the fire burn.

Arnav held a glass out to her. "Drink?"

Khushi shook her head. "I never have."

Arnav placed it down on the table before them. "Good. Bad habit."

He sat down beside her and took a sip of his scotch on the rocks, while watching Khushi as she stared at the fire.

"What are you thinking," he asked.

"Happy birthday to me," she muttered absentmindedly.

Arnav took another sip. "Oh yes, I forgot. Happy birthday to you too, future wife."

Khushi's eyes shot up to his. "How did you know?"

Arnav draped his arm along the back of the sofa. "There's a lot of things I know about you, some things you don't even know about yourself, or probably don't remember."

"Like what?"

"Like your drunken father selling you for four million to Ichchha."

Khushi's eyebrows shot up. Four million dollars?!

Even Khushi didn't know how much she was sold for.

"Yes I know these things really well, Ms. Gupta."

Once again Khushi was shocked. "No one has called me by my last name-"

"In ages, I know."

Khushi looked back at the fire. How does he know so much about me, she wondered.

"I always research into the people I'm interested in, making you one of them."

Khushi looked back up at him. "Why?"

Arnav leaned forward and squeezed her cheeks with one hand, causing Khushi to gasp, forcing her lips to part.

"I really don't like repeating myself Khushi. You'd do best to remember that," and he loosened his grip.

"But I'm so confused," she said softly, tears beginning to form. "Why would someone like you want me-?"

"Want you? Oh no my dear, I don't want you. I only want to make you my wife."

A tear escaped from Khushi's eyes, but before it went far, Arnav leaned forward and kissed it away, causing Khushi to gasp.

"Don't be afraid of my touch, future wife. It will be the only thing you ever feel."

Khushi looked up at him with fearful eyes. "You're drunk."

Arnav chuckled. "Hardly. And I'm not a lightweight future wife, and you'd do best than to try to insult me." He ran his thumb over Khushi's lips. "Hmm, another thing Ichchha was right about," he said, continuously running his thumb over it. "Soft and luscious."

Khushi gulped.

"Your lips are crying out to me to be kissed. Is that what you want?"

Khushi blinked at the man. She wanted many things, mostly to be wanted by a man. But would she ever receive it? She was doomed to be with this man.

"One of two things will happen: either you say yes and I kiss you, or you say no and I kiss and fuck you. Which will it be?"

Khushi's eyes widened.

"Three...."

Khushi couldn't believe it.

"Two...."

She was getting a countdown!

"One...."

"Yes," she finally said.

"Oh. I kind of wanted to get to zero," and he covered her lips with his.

Khushi stayed still as he kissed her, but there was something about it that seemed... special. It may have been the first time she was ever being kissed by a man, not to mention getting a kiss on her birthday, but besides that factor, it felt special. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, however her heart bloomed. Her heart was telling her this was right even though her mind was pulling down all the alarms. Unfortunately for it, her heart blocked out all the sirens and took over for her brain while it panicked.

Khushi began to kiss him back and Arnav groaned against her mouth. Khushi moaned and Arnav used that chance to let his tongue explore her mouth.

"So sweet," he whispered in between kisses. "So soft, so innocent."

Khushi moaned.

"Such a vixen," he growled, and then he pulled her over to straddle his lap.

Khushi moved as he guided her and continued to kiss Arnav. It just felt right and she couldn't help herself. Arnav held her around her waist and urged her closer to him. Khushi once again moaned into his mouth and Arnav deepened the kiss.

"I just might fuck you after all," he said when he pulled back for air.

Khushi looked at him with concern, her mouth parted.

"You are on birth control, aren't you," he asked, holding onto her hair behind her neck.

Khushi nodded. It was essential that she was.

"Pill?"

"Yes," Khushi said softly.

"And do you have them?"

Khushi's eyes widened and she pulled back. "I don't know."

Arnav sighed heavily and leaned back, crossing his arms. "Future wife, it is important that you take your birth control seriously."

"I do take it seriously and I've only started taking it! Besides, you're the one who just bought me and-"

Arnav moved forward in the blink of an eye and brought his face right in front of Khushi's. Her eyes widened as he gripped onto her neck firmly and held her in place, their noses only a hair-strand apart.

"Is that accusation I hear in your voice," he questioned, his voice low.

Khushi trembled. Not only did he sound menacing with his raspy voice, but he sounded sexy as well.

"Is it," he said through his teeth.

Khushi shook her head with a gulp.

Arnav gave a fake smile. "Well then..."

He stood up, holding Khushi in his arms, Khushi gripping onto him as her legs wounded around him.

"We have to go check and see."

Arnav began to walk towards the main hall and Khushi stared at him with wide eyes. She couldn't believe what he was doing. She noticed Arnav's men and blushed, looking down.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of an audience."

Khushi looked up at Arnav.

"You seemed fine when you performed tonight."

"That's different," she whispered.

"Not any different than this."

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows as Arnav took her into her room. Arnav placed her on the bed and turned to Khushi's trunk.

"All your stuff is in that," he questioned.

Khushi nodded. "Yes."

He tilted his head. "Hmm. It's not much."

Arnav crouched down and opened it. Inside, he saw several clothes and boxes of jewelry. He searched around and found a small wooden box.

He pulled it out. "Is it in here?"

"It should be."

Arnav opened the box. There were some jewelry and underneath it, he found some pills.

"Good," he said, looking at them. "I don't want to delay anymore than I have."

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows. "Delay?"

Arnav turned back to her and tossed her the packet of pills. "Yes, delay. If you knew the location of your pills, then I could have fucked you down in the den instead of wasting time to find your pills."

"But-"

Arnav cocked up an eyebrow, daring her to continue, but Khushi looked down.

"Good, you learn quick. Now listen to me carefully. Tonight, we fuck, and by no means will you forget to take your pill tomorrow. What time do you take it?"

"One on the dot," Khushi whispered.

"Excellent. So in the morning, we are to be wed-"

"What," Khushi asked, her eyes shooting up to his.

"Future wife, don't interrupt me. Now, as I was saying, we are to wed tomorrow. Breakfast will be served at nine, and hopefully at 10, your fitting can be begin."

"M-my fitting?"

Arnav smirked lightly and moved to Khushi, cupping her face with one hand. "My dear, being my wife will have its many perks. Not only will you be fucked extremely well and will be sexually satisfied, but you will have the finest things that can be offered. I only want the best, and as you will be my wife, my wife shall have the best. Which means the finest lingerie, custom made, and only designed for you."

Khushi gulped. "B-but-"

"Hush," he said, placing his finger over her lips. "I look forward to spoiling you with those. After all I will be the one to peel them off and fuck you deliciously."

Khushi looked away.

"Anyways, as I was saying, you will be fitted, but not just for that, but for your bridal wear."

Khushi looked at him with wide eyes. "Bridal wear?"

"Well we are marrying tomorrow. I thought I made that clear," he said, looking side to side as if nothing were the matter.

Khushi looked at him in disbelief. "Why are you doing this?"

Arnav sighed and looked down. "It seems like you'll never stop asking that question, huh?"

Khushi just looked at him, her head slightly tilted.

Arnav sighed and pulled back, standing up. "Well, you're not going to know so oh well for you," he smiled over-sweetly. "Now come on, get up."

"Get up? Why?"

He tilted his head. "I'm going to have sex with my future wife. Of course I'm going to take her in my bed," he said, as if it were the obvious.

"What-?"

"Oh right, of course," he said, patting his head.

He swept down and picked Khushi up. Khushi's hand automatically reached out and grabbed his shirt as she looked at him.

"I can't wait to do this when you're in your bridal wear tomorrow," and he walked out of the room.

15 comments:

  1. So finally Arnav-Khushi are going to become one today & 2mrw legally as husband & wife.........

    Waiting for their hot union........

    (orchids8888 from IF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome updates.. Arnav have bought Khushi at such a high price to get married to her only to fuck her.. i am surprised over Arnav Singh Raizada's move.. he could have done that without marrying her too.. well very interested to know the reasons behind Arnav's actions.. loved the amazing story so far.. felt a bit bad for Khushi but hope the things will change for her and maybe she will be loved by her future husband..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome updates.. Arnav have bought Khushi at such a high price to get married to her only to fuck her.. i am surprised over Arnav Singh Raizada's move.. he could have done that without marrying her too.. well very interested to know the reasons behind Arnav's actions.. loved the amazing story so far.. felt a bit bad for Khushi but hope the things will change for her and maybe she will be loved by her future husband..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting
    Arnav bought khushi N for so much
    He wants her to be his wife
    He keeps telling her it's just to f**k her but his attitude is sus
    I'm wondering if Arnav n khushis family have a past
    Or maybe it is just to spite Dhruv because he liked her
    But something is telling me there is more to this especially when the madam said it was her destiny
    Could it be that maybe Arnav has know khushi since she was young
    Maybe b4 her mother left
    Is he only pretending to be cold or what
    Looking forward to story on folding more
    Thanks for pm N plz keep em comin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful update
    So Arnav and Khushi are going to be one and next day they will be married
    Want to know why Arnav is marring her
    To save her from his brother or something else
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing update
    He just loves ordering and I think ordering her about might just become his new fav thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. what has she got herself into
    ASR is weird
    y is he so aft getting married to her
    khushi is again broken n traded like a commodity

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were lots of revelations in this chapter, great one! Hopefully Arnav has a good motif behind buying her and marrying! Update soon!

    ReplyDelete