Sunday, August 21, 2016

Chapter Two

"I can't believe this," Payal exclaimed, sitting down on her bed with a huff.

"Relax Payal, you don't want anyone else to hear you going against Malkeen's words," Seema warned.

"But tonight was supposed to be my night!"

"It's always your night."

"That's not true. You and Sheetal go sometimes, even the girls older than us!"

"Yes, but now-a-days, you perform the most."

"Well it can't be helped if I'm the best dancer!"

Seema rolled her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. "That may be, but I'm better looking than you."

Payal rolled her eyes.

"I'm bolder and sexier than anyone else. When men see me, they crave for my body, as if they would die without me."

"Sure," Sheetal said, joining them with an apple in her hand. "But my voice seduces a man by the slightest bit. At least I don't have to display my body," she smirked, biting into her apple.

"At least my men don't go into dismay when they see what they end up with," Seema smirked.

Sheetal scowled and Seema took her apple and took a bite.

"Why you-!"

"Forget her," Payal said, getting up. "What took you so long?"

Sheetal turned her attention Payal. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot."

"Well?"

Sheetal had them all sit down. "Be grateful that neither of you are performing tonight."

"Why," both asked.

"Because he's coming."

*~*

Khushi looked at all of the clothes and jewelry before her. She had never seen so many before that were just for her. Whenever she did, it was for her and the other three to choose between.

"Malkeen got these all for me," Khushi beamed.

Rita Baai nodded. "Mm hmm. Her beautiful girl has to look stunning on her first night after all."

Khushi smiled from end to end and picked up some of the jewelry. "They're beautiful," she gushed.

Rita Baai smiled. "Now quickly decide what you'll wear tonight. You do have to get ready after all."

Khushi nodded and gave her a hug. "I'm so nervous Rita Baai."

Rita Baai caressed her face and kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry, all will be well."

*~*

Men began to pour into the brothel, and Payal, Seema, and Sheetal watched from above.

"Are you sure he's going to be here," Payal whispered.

"That's what I heard," Sheetal said.

"How can you be so sure," Seema asked.

"Am I ever wrong?"

Before any of them could answer, the lights went down. Music began to play and Khushi came out. She sung and danced her heart out, smiling away. As she did, another man came in. He slipped within the shadows and took a seat. With a snap of his fingers, he was brought a drink. He gulped it down and got another, and watched Khushi.

She was new and he knew it, coming to the brothel so often. She was beautiful to him, and he would have her, no matter what.

Khushi ended her performance and the men drunkenly clapped and cheered for her. As she bowed down to thank them, one of the workers came to her and told her to go up to a room. Khushi nodded and began to head up. She was nervous and scared. Although she had learned everything up to this point, she didn't want to do this. All these years they had learned, they had used each other and toys to learn of pleasure. But now, to be with an actual man, scared Khushi.

As Khushi got to the room, she was pulled inside and the man shut the door. She looked up to see who it was but the light was off, only the candles being their faint source of light.

"You are so sexy," the man slurred.

Khushi gulped. For some reason, she felt fear grow within her.

"Those eyes... so beautiful."

Khushi slowly backed away.

"Come here you sexy cunt. You're new."

Khushi gasped. How does he know?

He moved closer to her and came into the light. Instantly, Khushi recognized him. He came closer, but he tripped on the rug and landed on the bed, face forward. Khushi's eyes were wide as she looked down at the man. He began to softly snore and Khushi let out a sigh of relief. Picking his legs up, she properly placed him on the bed and let him sleep. She couldn't leave yet, as it was against the rules, so she sat down beside him and watched Dhruv Singh Raizada sleep.

*~*

Payal, Seema, and Sheetal were hanging out in Seema's room

"That Khushi is a goner," Sheetal said.

"And it's her first night. What bad luck she has," Payal snickered.

"If she was as good as me, it wouldn't have been a problem," Seema said.

Payal scoffed and moved to her vanity to brush her hair. "As if. You even said so yourself that he's rough, and you can take rough."

"Well yeah, but it only helped me to learn to take it more."

"Yeah right," Sheetal said, tossing her hair back.

"Oh please, don't complain. Don't you remember the last time when he took us both?"

"He had my wrists bound behind me and then tied it down to my legs! I had to sit there and take his cock in however he moved me."

"Well it's not like he had full control. Remember how he was eating my pussy while he did that to you?"

Sheetal frowned.

"You think that's bad," Payal scoffed. "He tied me down to the bed and had me take his cock in my mouth. I didn't even get my release because he denied me of it, no matter how much I begged!"

"And that's when you went to Sheetal, right," Seema smirked.

Payal frowned.

"Okay, so he's a bit more rough? So what? Dhruv Saab has money and he's good in bed. Besides that one time, has he ever not made you cum?"

Both girls looked down.

"And remember when he took all three of us together?"

Payal and Sheetal remembered that day clearly.

"And did you both cum?"

"Yes-"

"So?"

Sheetal frowned. "We have experience, but Khushi? The girl's never taken a cock up her cunt."

"Serves her right for taking my night," Payal scowled.

Seema chuckled and Sheetal shook her head.

"So, are we having a threesome or not?"

The other two nodded and let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment